The Scalare is an entry level carbon fibre road bike but with the feel and benefits normally only associated with much higher end models. Whether you are an all-day sportive rider or entering your first amateur race, the Scalare will be your perfect partner.
The frame is produced from Toray T500 and T700 carbon fibre, these two different grades of carbon are used in key areas to give the perfect balance between strength, stiffness, weight and responsiveness.
200g lighter than the original Scalare model and now fully compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets, the frame and fork are designed with clearance for up to 28mm tyres.
Tifosi's R&D department has also focused on improving ride comfort with updated rear stays to dampen shock and road buzz without compromising it’s excellent road feel.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Sizes: XS (50.5), S (52.5), M (54.5), L (56), XL (57.5)
- Frame: UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Brakes: Standard Caliper
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- Frame Weight: 1.08kg
- Components: Shimano 105 11x
- Chainset: FSA Omega Chainset 34/50T
- Brake Calipers: Miche Performance
- Cassette Shimano 105 11x 11/32T
- Chain: KMC 11x
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
- Wheelset: Vision Team 35 Clincher
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x28
- Mudguard Compatible
Spec may be subject to change due to availability